Yoyo Wallet App
- Yoyo Wallet app is a payment method you can use for food and drinks in University-owned outlets. It is not accepted as payment method in the Students’ Union.
- Yoyo Wallet includes loyalty schemes and special offers.
- You can top up your Yoyo credits online, using credit or debit cards.
FREE COFFEE when you pay with Yoyo Wallet app!
Yoyo Wallet app is a way to pay for catering on campus using your mobile phone. Claim a free coffee when you download the app and use the code YOYOUSW.
What is Yoyo Wallet?
The University and Yoyo Wallet are working in partnership to bring you an app which allows you to pay quickly, safely and get rewarded for your loyalty. Yoyo Wallet means no more cards, no more cash and no more paper loyalty cards.
How do I get Yoyo Wallet?
Yoyo Wallet is not currently supported on Windows or Blackberry devices.
Where can I Yoyo?
Cafe @ Atrium, Mingle Foodcourt
Stilts food court, Coffee Kiosk, Crawshays, Café Xpress and Library Kiosk
Matrix Cafe, Zone Foodcourt
Please note that you cannot pay with Yoyo at Students’ Union venues.
How do I pay using Yoyo?
The cashier will scan the QR code shown on the “Pay Now” screen when you get to the till.
- If you use Yoyo top-up, you will need to ensure that you have enough credit in your Yoyo account to make payment.
- If you do not use Yoyo top-up, your transaction will be debited directly from the card you have linked to your Yoyo account.
Are there any hidden costs when paying with Yoyo?
Yoyo is (and will always be) completely free to use. In fact, you save money by having access to the latest catering offers via the Yoyo app.
How do I collect stamps on the voucher cards?
You can automatically collect loyalty stamps on your virtual stamp card via the app, when you make qualifying purchases. You can see which stamp cards are available by clicking on the “STAMP CARDS” icon in the app.
Where are my rewards and how do I redeem them?
When you complete a stamp card on your app, you will receive a Yoyo Voucher, which you can access via the “Rewards” screen. Select the reward you would like to redeem, and like paying, scan the QR code against the Yoyo accepting device at the till.
What kind of debit / credit cards can I link to my Yoyo account?
You can link any debit or credit card from Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Can I track my spending?
Yes. Once the payment is authorised, you’ll be issued with an in-app receipt.