If you mainly use the MySouthWales portal you’ll probably also use Moodle as your virtual learning environment. Moodle, also known as mLE (My Learning Essentials), gives you access to many of your course materials via the web, anytime and anywhere.

USW Student Charter Information on this webpage forms part of our commitment in our Student Charter

How to use Moodle

To get to Moodle, log in to the MyNewport homepage and follow the ‘Courses’ link near the top of the page.

Instructions on how to use Moodle can be found on Digitally Enhanced Learning – Students.