Apps for Mobile Devices
- The University has several apps for mobile devices such as phones and tablets
- Apps give easy access to University information and resources via a convenient interface
- All University apps are free
University of South Wales – UniLife
The UniLife app provides easy mobile access to:
- Useful contacts in the University
- Student news
- Links to the most popular online services
- Student jobs listings
- Links to the University’s websites
The app also includes travel planning tools for public transport around our campuses.
University of South Wales – UniLife – iTunes
For iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with iOS 5.1 or later. The app is listed in the iPhone App Store, but also works on iPads.
University of South Wales – UniLife – Android
Android version in the Google Play Store.
Blackboard Mobile Learn
Blackboard Mobile Learn is available for iOS, Android and Blackberry. It allows students to access much of the functionality of Blackboard on mobile devices.
- Push notifications – receive notifications of announcements and other course activity on your mobile device
- Access your course content, announcements, discussion forums, assignment feedback and more
To start using Blackboard Mobile Learn:
1) Find and install the app from your app store
Search for “Blackboard Mobile Learn” in the app store for your device or one of these links:
2) Find USW in the app
Launch the app. You will be asked to “Search for your school”. Search for and select “University of South Wales”.
3) Log in
Log in using the same username and password you use to access UniLife on the web.
UniBox USW is intended to give applicants to the University of South Wales a taste of the University before they apply or arrive. The app may also be of interest to current students.
The app allows a user to select a subject of interest and see relevant photos, videos and other content showing what goes on on campus. Applicants can also find out how to apply and keep track on your application via the app.