Student Letters

  • You can produce your own Council Tax Letter online
  • You can request other student status letters from the Student Records department

Student Status Letters

Request a standard Student Status Letter

You can request letters for:

  • Student Status
  • Arriva Trains Wales (for discounts on Annual Season Tickets)
  • Opening bank accounts
  • CAS Visa Extentions
  • Schengen Visas
  • Other types of visas
  • Student Loans Company and Local Authority Requests
  • Other bespoke letters

Council Tax Letter

Council Tax Letters

A Council Tax Letter is also called a Council Tax Exemption Certificate.

You can obtain a Council Tax Letter online if you are eligible.