Campuses: Maps and Facilities
The University of South Wales has several campuses:
For campus postcodes, please see the University of South Wales Location page and select the tab of the campus you are trying to reach.
If you are looking for a specific room, the new Find A Room tool can help you.
As well as the five campuses the University has teaching facilities in Tyn Y Wern / Treforest Industrial Estate. On this page you can find more information about facilities available at each location.
Features on the Treforest / Glyntaff Map:
- Gate House & Campus Reception
- Ty Crawshay
- Brecon (B Block)
- Kidwelly (K Block)
- Dyffryn (D Block)
- Glynneath (G Block)
- Aerospace Centre
- Hirwaun (H Block)
- Johnstown (J Block)
- Health Centre
- Conference Centre
- Students’ Union and Shop
- Sport Centre
- Treforest Woodland Walk
- Stilts Food Court
- Childcare Services / Play Centre / Creche
- Library and Student Centre
- USW Print & Design
- The Meeting House & Islamic Prayer Facilities
- Glamorgan Court A-V
- Mountain Halls
- Amphitheatre and Communal block
- Postgraduate Centre
- Prospect House
- Innovation House
- Welsh Institute of Chiropractic
- Elaine Morgan Building
- Welsh Institute for Health and Social Care
- Aneurin Bevan Building
- The Family Institute
- Professor Bernard Knight Building
- Alfred Russel Wallace Building
- George Knox Building
- USW Sport Park
- The Pavillion
- Groundsman’s House
Features on the ATRiuM / Cardiff Map:
- Liberty Bridge Halls
- Liberty Cambrian Point Halls
- Liberty Park Halls
- ATRium Building
- Atlantic House
- Cromwell House
Features on the Newport City Map:
- Newport City Campus
- CLV Halls of Residence
- Alacrity House
- The Business Loft
- Riverfront Theatre
Campuses: locations and maps
The University Location pages contain general information about the campuses and downloadable maps showing individual buildings and walking routes.
There are also Wheelchair route maps on the Disability and Dyslexia Service’s (DDS) UniLife channel for Treforest and Upper and Lower Glyntaff. In the Mobility section of the DDS web channel, you can also find a directory of accessible toilet facilities, lifts and evacuation chairs for Treforest and Glyntaff.
Facilities available on all campuses
Our campus facilities include the following:
Treforest campus only
As our largest campus, Treforest has a wide range of facilities that are open to all students of the University of South Wales, irrelevant of where your classes take place.
- “Students’ Union shophttp://www.uswsu.com/our-shops
- Stilts Restaurant
- Cafe Xpress – sandwich shop
- Sports Centre
- Cash machines are available at the Students’ Union building (one inside, and one on the outer wall).
- Hair Salon
- Meeting House – Chaplaincy-run social hub
Rooms on the Treforest campus tend to have a letter and a number, where the letter corresponds to the building. For example, Glynneath building, G Block, is where you can find rooms starting with G.
- Students’ Union
- Mingle @ ATRiuM
- There is no cash machine in the Atrium. The nearest one is beside the Motorpoint Arena.
If there are any facilities on any of the campuses which are not listed here that you have found useful, please let us know about them by emailing email@example.com and we will add them to this page.